Admission Process & Scholarship Schemes
Any student who has passed SEE or equivalent exams is eligible to apply for admission at Galaxy Higher Secondary School.
Students seeking admission to Galaxy Public School are required to provide their education profile: SEE or equivalent degree with minimum Grade ‘B’ for Science and Grade ‘C’ for Management
Students must appear for entrance tests on days scheduled by Galaxy Public School. The test comprises objective questions from relevant subjects such as English and General Knowledge.
Short-listed candidates are required to appear for personal interviews after they clear the entrance tests. During the interview, candidates must be accompanied by their parents/ guardians.
Selection of candidates depends on the total score obtained by candidates in the entrance tests, the interview and the SEE marks.
- GPA 3.95 or above in SEE: Full Scholarship
- GPA 3.9 in SEE: 75% Scholarship
- Scholarships are provided on the basis of entrance test results.
- Scholarships are provided to underprivileged students.
- Grade XI Board toppers: 100% Scholarship in Tuition Fee in Grade XII
- Terminal Exams toppers: 100% Scholarship for 3 months
- Terminal Exams second toppers: 75% Scholarship for 3 months
- Terminal Exams third toppers: 50% Scholarship for 3 months
(Each class needs to have a minimum of 30 students and students need to attain 70% score in their exams to avail the scholarships.)
Apply for Admission
Please fill the form.
Students seeking admission to Galaxy Public School (+2 in Management) are required to provide their education profile: SEE or equivalent degree with minimum Grade ‘C’ for Management.