Who we are
Galaxy Public Higher Secondary School, a plus 2 management college has been serving the nation for more than 30 years. It has been using an innovative teaching learning approach which matches international trends in education. Our plus two education program started in 2001 when very few educational institutions in the country offered plus two courses. Last year were defined our plus two management program to meet international standards. We introduced contemporary methods of teaching and upgraded our infrastructure to international levels. Our primary aim has always been to create a workforce which can contribute meaningfully to the management sector. The success of our students spurs us to do even better in the future.Galaxy Public Higher Secondary School, a plus 2 management college is situated at Gyaneshwor which is in the heart of Kathmandu. The school is easily accessible from different parts of the valley. The place is well connected by public transport system.
To provide innovative and holistic education so that our students meet the industry requirements of the future.
To enable students to become world class management professionals
- To enable students to acquire the latest management skills in order to make them competent in the global business environment.
- To implement value based education and to nurture and drive an individual towards a purposeful life ahead.
- To bring about holistic development in students.
- To focus on leadership and entrepreneurship so that students can become self-reliant.
- To inculcate human values in our students.
- Implementation of the latest international teaching methods.
- Provision of the best possible infrastructure to facilitate learning.
- Provision of guest lectures, analysis of management case studies, activity-based learning and management simulation programs.
- Collaboration with reputed institutions.
- Engagement of students in project work, community programs, industrial tours, internship programs.
Students seeking admission to Galaxy Public School (+2 in Management) are required to provide their education profile: SEE or equivalent degree with minimum Grade ‘C’ for Management.